and properly handle customers’ personal information.
- 1. Handling of personal information
- 2. Collection of Personal Information
- The Company automatically acquires personal information when a user views the Company’s web site or inputs personal information to make an inquiry, consultation, etc. The user’s IP address and cookie information, pages the user views, the user’s operating environment, etc. are automatically acquired by the company through the user’s browser and stored on the Company’s server. Personal information requested by the Company shall be limited to what is necessary to use the Company’s services.
- 3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- The Company collects personal information for the following purposes.
- To enhance the products that the Company handles and services it provides through its operations, and provide better services to customers.
- To provide information to users on special services and news.
- To contact the user as necessary, such as to respond to an inquiry.
- To conduct marketing surveys and other investigations of users’ status and operating environment and develop better web sites.
- 4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except in the cases below,
the Company shall neither disclose nor provide personal information to any third parties.
- The user consents to the disclosure or sharing of the information.
- The disclosure or sharing of the information is determined to be necessary to provide the product of service that the customer requests.
- A company contracted by the Company in order to provide the user with a product or service needs the information.
(Companies contracted with this work shall not use personal information provided by the Company for purposes beyond those stipulated above.)
- The Company receives a formal legal inquiry from a public institution such as a court or the police.
- There is an urgent need due to imminent danger to human life, body, or property.